Third Month of Campus Ministry
Events, Events, and More Events!!
You guys are great! Thank you so much for your support and prayers and donations! Thank you for the encouragements and blessing you've poured out on me! I literally couldn't do any of this without you!
Org Fair:At the very beginning of October we had another organization fair! This time around I had some help! Erika (pictured) is a student who volunteered to be our student spokesperson on how great FOCUS is!
What college experience is complete without staying up all night long? After our campfire, we had a silent game of late-night Uno! I definitely won at least one round, but even if I hadn't it was a super fun time
Wednesday Campus Connect:
Tuesday Night Hangouts:
- A continued interest and desire in the students' hearts at Brookhaven to seek out a community, and that we can provide a place of spiritual, intellectual, and emotional growth for them.
- For me to continue to practice resting with God rather than feeling like I have to always be on the move.
- For the alive and active Word of God to infiltrate and take over my heart and the hearts and minds of all of the students in and around FOCUS.
- Two of our Core Facilitators (student small group leaders) had to step down from leading due to life circumstances. They're fine! We are just a little short handed and sad that our friends are moving on.
- One of my good friends, Simon, has been through the ringer. From getting in a pretty bad car wreck to family in the hospital, he's been stretched in his faith. Please pray for peace, wisdom, discernment, and healing for Simon and his family.